Reformatting your new external hard drive
Kiazena - Fast, personal feedback on Student work
As teachers we've been taught that the one of the best things we can do to increase the learning of our students is to give appropriate and timely feedback. Sometimes this can be a daunting task. With bigger class sizes and more work required of a teacher, sometimes the help students need doesn't come until its almost too late.
Let me introduce you to a new tool called Kaizena. Kaizena is an interactive tool that can give your students that timely, personal feedback they need to improve their work. It's easy to set up and will work on any internet capable device.
Look at what you can do with Kaizena:
• Save time and provide more personal feedback by using your voice instead of text
• Share feedback privately with students one-on-one
• Access and review feedback anytime, anywhere, on Kaizena.com or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
• Students can share their work with you anytime for feedback, from thousands of apps and
• Enable your students to give feedback to each other, all in a safe environment
• When you provide feedback, students can receive notifications in the app, on the web, and by
Check it out at Kaizena.com or on the appstore.
Digital Learning Badges
Microsoft's glimpse of the future
We are almost there