How to copy assignments from class to class or quarter to quarter:
- On the left menu click on Grading.
- From the Assignments or Scoresheet pages, click the Gear icon to the left of the Term Menu.
- Click Copy Assignments.
- Under From, open the Term menu and select Semester 1.
- Under From, open the Class menu and select the class from which you want to copy the assignments.
- Under To, open the Term menu and select Semester 2.
- Under To, open the Classes menu and select the class or classes to which you want to copy the assignments.
- Under Copy Options, open the Due Dates menu and choose whether you want to use existing, relational, or custom due dates.
- Under Choose the Assignments, check the box to the left of the Category heading to select all of the assignments, or check individual boxes next to the assignment names to choose a smaller selection.
- If the source class you selected is a PowerTeacher Gradebook class, all assignments will be copied to the classes you select.
- To complete the process, click Copy Assignments.
- Be sure to edit the due dates of the copied assignments.
Are you interested in adding more technology activities in your classroom? Coding is a great way to teach students skills in problem solving. Check out these great opportunities for elementary and secondary teachers to add coding curriculum to your classroom. Click on one of the pictures below for more information.
TED Ed is a great resource for short entertaining videos. I have found videos for all subjects. There are also lessons to go along with the videos.
This is a website for math and science teachers. It has some free features, and some that cost.