1. Try just a simple restart, the chromebooks reboot in about eight seconds.
2. Try a hard refresh Ctrl + Shift+r
3. If you have any new extensions or apps uninstall them.
Chromebook is Running Slow
1. Try restarting the machine.
2. Check for system updates. You go to your settings, then about chrome OS, then check for and apply updates.
Chromebook keeps turning off and on
1. You are going to want to use the recovery USB drive we provided your school. Run the recovery program.
You do this by holding Esc + Refresh + Power button. Then follow the on screen instructions. You will be asked to insert the USB drive then.
If you don't have a USB drive for your chromebooks contact Tom Felkins or James Sasser.
For any other problems you can try this site, https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/6309225. You can also submit a tech request through this site, https://dcsdtech.on.spiceworks.com/sign_in
We need your help. We are always looking for new things to share with you. We are looking for help to find tools and other ideas we might share. If you know of any tools or things to share please complete the form on the homepage.
Extensions are widgets within the chrome browser that add functionality to applications and websites used by google chrome. Click the image below to see a slideshow on 20 awesome chrome extensions.
This Month's Giveway