- Are you interested in participating in the Duchesne County School District Technology Fair? Possible projects include: podcasts, websites, animations, photography, presentations or movies. Be creative, innovative, and inspiring. Show off your skills in using technology. The Tech Fair will take place at RJHS, May 19th starting at 9:00am.
- Their are several requirements including:
- The work for the project needs to be completed by you or your group.
- If a project is a group presentation, all members of the group are required to participate in the presentation.
- Students in grades 5 through 12 are required to include a bibliography.
- 3rd and 4th grades projects should be 5 minutes or less. 5th and 6th grades projects 5-7 minutes. 7th through 12th grades projects 8 -10 minutes. Please keep your project within the alotted time frame.
- Projects will be presented to judges so practice your wording, comments, and responses. Be Prepared.
- The project needs to be self-contained so that it can be used on any computer.
- All entries need to be submitted by May 17, 2017.